Report Designer--Field alignment--centering in particular
MichaelQuigley-xh4QyN7hc9gdnm+
2014-09-16 20:51:03 UTC
In the Screen Designer, I can right-click on a field and align it (Left,
Center, & Right--you can also align by Top, Middle, and Bottom). I can't
find how to do this in the Report Designer. Am I missing something? If
not, I'm ready to enter an RFE to request this as it can be really handy.
(I understand the alignment options for Top, Middle, & Bottom don't really
make sense in the Report Designer.)

Thanks,
Michael Quigley
Computer Services
The Way International
www.TheWay.org
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
MichaelQuigley-xh4QyN7hc9gdnm+
2014-09-19 19:06:42 UTC
I added an RFE for this function. Please take a look and vote for it if
you think it makes sense.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=59434
51:03 -0400 -----
[WDSCI-L] Report Designer--Field alignment--centering in particular
Jeff Young
2014-09-19 20:47:03 UTC
I voted for it.
This is something I have wanted since the RDi Report Designer was
introduced.

Jeff Young
Sr. Programmer Analyst