iSphere Spooled file enhancement request.
Jim Essinger
2014-09-16 16:47:10 UTC
Frank,

Thanks again for your contribution to the RDi toolset!

I have a request that I hope is minor. While looking at the spooled files
through the iSphere Spooled File tool in TABLE view, I would like to delete
the selected entry or entries by pressing the delete key.

The way my install is currently working, I have to grab the mouse, right
click on the entry and select delete. The delete key does nothing.

Jim Essinger
Western Power Sports
Boise ID
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.