Level of documentation in RDi 9.1 Help
Jon Paris
2014-09-02 22:12:10 UTC
I'm finding an awful lot of DDS keywords appear to be missing from the DDS for Printer files section of the help text. For example CCSID. This one exists back in V5R4 as far as I can tell so it seems a little odd.

Can someone else check their system and see if it is just me please.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
Brian Johnson
2014-09-02 22:58:29 UTC
Post by Jon Paris
I'm finding an awful lot of DDS keywords appear to be missing from the DDS for Printer files section of the help text. For example CCSID. This one exists back in V5R4 as far as I can tell so it seems a little odd.
Can someone else check their system and see if it is just me please.
Not just you, maybe just me and you.

CCSID keyword is buried far away from the list of printer file keywords:

DDS for Printer Files
Post by Jon Paris
Unicode considerations for printer files
Keyword considerations for printer files that use UTF-16 data
(positions 45 through 80)
--
Brian Johnson
brian.johnson.mn-***@public.gmane.org