Outline - strange behavior
Siegrist, Dawn (Penske)
2014-09-09 21:21:14 UTC
In RDi 9.0.1, I could expand a part of the outline view, such as the field list, to see the field definitions while I was making changes to the source. However, with RDi 9.1, every time I hit enter to go to a new line, the outline view collapses. This is very frustrating behavior. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Dawn Siegrist
Penske
Systems Analyst

T 610-775-6243
F 610-603-8402
E Dawn.Siegrist-UlM5fEnBvGvQT0dZR+***@public.gmane.org<mailto:Dawn.Siegrist-UlM5fEnBvGvQT0dZR+***@public.gmane.org>
GoPenske.com

PO Box 563
Reading PA 19603-0563 USA
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
Kurt Anderson
2014-09-09 21:25:06 UTC
Hi Dawn,

It's a reported issue, however if you open a PMR as well, IBM should ask if you want to apply a testfix which will resolve the issue. The next fixpack will have the issue addressed.

Kurt Anderson
Sr. Programmer/Analyst - Application Development, Service Delivery Platform

--
This is the Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries (WDSCI-L) mailing list To post a message email: WDSCI-L-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: WDSCI-L-request-Zwy7GipZuJhWk0Htik3J/***@public.gmane.org
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
Siegrist, Dawn (Penske)
2014-09-09 21:26:56 UTC
Great, thank you. I just wanted to know if it was being addressed.