iSphere documentation.
Robert Rogerson
2014-09-17 21:28:45 UTC
Can anyone point me to the iSphere documentation if there is any?

Thanks,

Rob
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
Tyler, Matt
2014-09-17 21:55:01 UTC
Look under RDI help. Not much there or hit the project wiki
http://sourceforge.net/p/isphere/wiki/browse_pages/

Thanks, Matt

Jon Paris
2014-09-17 23:16:18 UTC
Not documentation per se but we just wrote up some of the new features in iSphere for IBM Systems Mag.

You can read it here: http://www.ibmsystemsmag.com/ibmi/developer/rpg/isphere-details/

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com
at http://archive.midrange.com/wdsci-l.
Frank Hildebrandt
2014-09-18 07:50:07 UTC
Rob,

here is the link to the documentation.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/isphere/files/?source=navbar

It`s the third item.

Frank

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

David Wright
2014-09-23 18:00:35 UTC
http://sourceforge.net/projects/isphere/files/

David Wright
CIO | CELS Enterprises, Inc
310-838-2103 ext623
3485 S La Cienega Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016
www.chineselaundry.com